Access to certain pages on this website is restricted to currently enrolled participants and contains the following facilities:
Direct Data Entry
- to enter survey results online
Result Sheets & Instructions
- read test instructions before entering results via direct data entry
- current & past GENERIC reports catalogued by disease
Graphs of Results
- graphical analysis of results within each user group that highlight the result of the logged in participant. Participants can check all user groups (not just their own) to give an overall assessment of performance. This facility is available immediately after the closure of each survey
- personalised, scored assessment of each survey in which your laboratory has participated
Specimen Free Cases
- are from the Specimen-Free Module which consists of case studies that may be helpful for training staff. This module is for educational purposes only and participants are not scored. There is a search facility for you to find individual reports.
- provides access to valuable kit data using various search methods
If you are an enrolled participant, please enter your Participant Number and Password. Please note you must have a registered email address to log in to the system (see note *** below)..